2018 Cruise360: General Session 2
Shot Thursday, April 19th at Cruise360 2018, General Session 2 features the following content: Keynote: Fabien Cousteau, aquanaut, business strategist, documentary filmmaker, and grandson of legendary ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau. Sales and Marketing Leaders Take the "Hot Seat" Cruise line sales and marketing leaders take a turn in the "hot seat," answering questions in an engaging and fun format. Gain valuable insight from these experts in cruising and learn how to grow your sales in the fastest-growing segment of the leisure travel industry. Moderated by James R. Ferrara, President of InteleTravel. Featuring:
- Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President, Sales and Trade Support & Service, Celebrity Cruises
- Vicki L. Freed, Senior Vice President, Sales and Trade Support & Service, Royal Caribbean International
- Joseph Jiffo, Senior Vice President, Sales, MSC Cruises
- Eva Jenner, Vice President, Sales, Holland America Line/Seabourn Cruise Line
- Adolfo Perez, Senior Vice President, Trade Sales and Marketing, Carnival Cruise Line
- John Chernesky, Vice President, North America Sales, Princess Cruises & Cunard Lines
- Nikki Upshaw, Senior Vice President, Sales, Oceania Cruises
- Camille Olivere, Senior Vice President, North America Sales, Norwegian Cruise Line
2018 Cruise360: General Session 3
Sponsored by AMA Waterways Shot Friday, April 20th at Cruise360 2018, General Session 3 features the following content: Keynote: Arnold Donald, President & CEO,... [more]
Cruise Pros on Deck: What Was Your First Job in...
Cruise professionals share their first jobs in the industry.
CLIA 2017 in Review: Once Industry, One Voice
Thanks to the efforts of all our members, our executive committee, and our executive partners, one industry came together with one voice to educate, advocate and promote cruising in 2... [more]
Cruise Pros on Deck: What’s the Best Thing You’ve...
Cruise professionals remember best cruise dining experiences.
Top 4 Cruising Hesitations & How to Overcome Them
CLIA explores some of the common hesitations that prevent clients from trying a cruise, and strategies to overcome them.
Cruise 360 2016: A Panoramic View of Cruising
Cruise360 2016 provides a panoramic view of cruising, connecting agents, cruise lines and suppliers for a complete picture of what cruising offers. Learn about new products, new... [more]
The Merits of River Cruising
River Cruising is gaining in popularity due to its convenience, versatility and unique cultural immersion offerings. Learn how to help your clients determine if a river cruise is... [more]
Multigenerational & Family Reunion Cruises
When travelling with multiple generations, a cruise can be the ideal solution, providing unmatchable value while ensuring a fantastic experience for the entire family.